Muhammadiyah Tobacco Control Center (MTCC) in collaboration with the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (JHSPH) and the National Cancer Institute of the United States National Institutes of Health (NCI/NIH) will be holding concurrent scientific sessions, poster exhibition and research capacity building training in international scale which willl gather professors, lecturers, researchers, students and practitioners to present their tobacco control-based research. We will also have both national and international senior and expert researchers to deliver their materials.
We offer some seats for you to participate in our conference by submitting your abstract and poster about your tobacco control- based research which cover at least one of these following aspects:
1. Monitor the tobacco epidemic;
2. Protect people from tobacco smoke;
3. Offer help to those who want to quit;
4. Warn about the harms of tobacco;
5. Enforce bans on tobacco advertising, promotion and sponsorship; and,
6. Raise taxes on tobacco products.
Participant with accepted abstracts will get the opportunity to join the conference in April 19- 23, 2015 in Yogyakarta for free (accomodation and transportation are covered by the committee) and the best 3 (three) posters will grant the total of IDR 7.500.000,00 fresh money.
How to get the conference invitation?
1. Confirm your participation via sms/ whatsapp: name_institution_email address_poster title o 089671604761 (Rizkya)
2. Send your abstract to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 25, 2015
3. Participant with the accepted abstracts should submit the printed poster no later than April 10, 2015 to: Muhammadiyah Tobacco Control Center (MTCC UMY) Gedung Asri Medical Center (AMC) Jalan. HOS. Cokroaminoto 17 Yogyakarta 55252, Phone: 0274 618019
Check the poster guideline: http://www.itcrn.org/updateposter-submission-guidelines-for-2015-conference/